Stockists & Wholesale
Join the clogs trend that's taking over the world and become a clogs stockist! We love clogs, obviously, and strive to bring them closer to our Australian customers by stocking boutiques and shoe shops with a loyal and local customer base.
Our clogs are designed in Australia by Love of Clogs. We select the styles, colours, and models. We adhere to the classic Swedish-designed clog nose and width for our fashionable and stylish clogs, but also stock clog sandals, vegan clogs, garden clogs, nursing clogs and theatre clogs as well as chef clogs. They are handmade in Europe with sustainably felled timber (birch or linden) and using fine European leathers. We believe in sustainable fashion and can proudly say that all our clogs fall under that category. The clogs are made sustainably so they are meant to last and they do!
Our suppliers produce clogs for both the European and American markets, and although they have large production capacities, approximately 2 months are required to produce and ship the clogs to Australia if using sea freight.
Smaller orders may take as little as 3 weeks, and custom air freight shipments are an option in case expediency is an issue.
As with any decision to carry a new fashion or accessory line, you are likely to have many questions about the wholesale process, production and delivery times, customization options and clog selections. We will answer any question that may arise and work with you every step of the way to ensure that your order comes through in a timely fashion.
FAQ's about clogs for stockists and wholesales
- No minimum order required (MOQ). We hear you! You might want to try new things out and not over-commit so feel free to order as many pairs of clogs as you think you can sell. However, we do recommend including two different styles or colors. For example, you could choose our clog mules in black and blue for instance (6 pairs each - sizes EU37 to EU42). But you know your customer best so you decide!
- If the styles and sizes you'd like to stock are already in our Australian warehouse, the delivery may take as little as 3-7 business days.
- If overseas production is required, we will present you with a custom-made delivery schedule, which will be contingent on the size of the order, and whether sea or air freight is selected. We will provide you with options.
- All clogs wholesale pricing includes shipping from overseas, customs duty and taxes.
- The clogs are shipped from Europe to our Australian warehouse located in Adelaide. Then we ship the clogs to you using preferential shipping rates from Australia Post.
- Re-orders can be made quickly and simply via email or telephone.
If you have any more questions and would like to know what we have on hand here and now, feel free to Contact Us. Simply send us an email to hello(at)loveofclogs.com and we will contact you ASAP.
Love of Clogs Stockists
New South Wales
Sole Bros Byron Bay Byron Bay
The Red Door on Cameron Wauchope
One Hundred Years the Label Bunbury
Ready to take your clog game to the next level? Sign up to our mailing list, and you'll be in the know about all things clogs!
We promise to send you only the good stuff – from insider tips and early access to sales, to clog care advice and fun blog posts.
Don't miss out on being part of our clog-loving community!
Subscribe now and step into the world of the Clogerati!