Wholesale and Stockists
Clogs are taking over the world as a trendy, retro yet modern, classic shoe! We love clogs, obviously, and strive to bring them closer to our Australian customers by stocking boutiques and shops with a loyal and local customer base.
Our clogs are Swedish-designed, and hand-made in Europe with sustainably felled timber (birch or linden) and using fine European leathers.
Our suppliers produce clogs for both the European and American markets, and although they have large production capacities, approximately 2 months is required to produce and ship the clogs to Australia if using sea freight.
Smaller orders make take as little as 3 weeks, and custom air freight shipments are an option in case expediency is an issue.
As with any decision to carry a new fashion or accessory line, you are likely to have many questions about the wholesale process, production and delivery times, customization options and clog selections. We will answer any question that may arise and work with you every step of the way to ensure that your order comes through in a timely fashion.
Here are some of the basic answers to questions you may already have:
- The minimum order required (MOQ) is 12 but it can include two different styles or colours. For example, you may choose our Greta mules in black and blue nubuck, 6 pairs each.
- If the styles and sizes ordered are already stocked in our Australian warehouse, the delivery may take as little as 3-4 business days.
- Should overseas production be required, we will present you with a custom-made delivery schedule, which will be contingent on the size of the order, and whether sea or air freight is selected. We will provide you with options.
- 50% down payment is required at time of order placement and the remainder of the balance prior to shipping for all new customers.
- All pricing includes shipping, customs duty and taxes
- The clogs are shipped from Europe to our Australian warehouse located in Adelaide, and we then ship the clogs to you.
- Re-orders can be made quickly and simply via email or telephone.
To obtain more information or to find out what we could supply you with here and now, feel free to send us an email to hello(at)loveofclogs.com or contact our sales manager Karolina van der Linden either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +61 0409 101 197.
The Love of Clogs Team